This light support front fastening bra is wonderfully soft and comfortable, as well as beautifully feminine. It is ideal for women who have undergone mastectomy or lumpectomy. Equally it is perfect for those women who have undergone a DIEP flap or TRAM flap reconstruction, a breast lift or a breast reduction. Please note XS size comes with zip fastening only.
- The unique bamboo mix fabric has proven healing properties. It is antibacterial, breathable and capable of drawing moisture away from the skin faster than 100% cotton.
- There are no seams, tags or wires to irritate sensitive skin, scars or wounds.
- The longer, softer band means it will not roll up or compress drains.
- A three level hook and eye adjuster at front, combined with front adjustable straps, not only makes the bra highly adjustable in case of swelling, but also allows for the reduced arm mobility which you may experience after surgery.
- Gentle moulded cups with pockets on the inside for the insertion of your softie or breast form.
- Comes with removable modesty pads to give gentle shape where needed.
- Can be worn as a sleep bra.